Smart Factory Solutions for Metal Manufacturing
Innovation, Technology, Science and Customization
Established in 2013, Da Shiang Automation (DSA) is located in Guishan Industrial Park, Taoyuan, Taiwan. With the business philosophy of maintaining an Innovative, Technical, and Scientific Spirit to service our customers, DSA continues to grow.
As a highly skilled system integrator in automation, with software and hardware technical skills, DSA has more than 10 years of experiences in Investment Casting, Sand Casting, Die Casting and Machine Tending…etc. Below are 6 major services we provide:
AUTOMATIC SOLUTIONS FOR INVESTMENT CASTING, SAND CASTING, AND DIE CASTING PROCESSES
DSA provides turnkey solutions for casting automation, and is fully experienced in investment casting, sand casting, and die casting processes. Also, we offer complete hardware & software integration solutions for the setting up of a smart factory.
- Automatic Solutions for Investment Casting Processes
Through the automated system integration of wax mold, shell mold, and casting processes, using robots to replace manual work in high-risk operating environments, we help improve production quality. Features of various systems include:
- Wax Mold Process Automation
Fully automatic production, from wax molding process to wax tree assembly, can save manpower and improve production efficiency.
- Shell Mold Process Automation
- The system identifies the state of the shell mold through RFID and automatically integrates the dipping, coating, and drying processes.
- The AI management system offers automatic parameter settings for shell mold processes.
- The vertical conveyor drying room, with flexible production, can optimize the procedure of drying and save space.
- The shell mold can be dried faster and maintain better quality by the design of the wind field.
- Infrared Shell Mold Rapid Production System
- The modular and parametric design can be used for various products.
- It takes 50 hours to dry shell molds using traditional processes; however, it only takes 6 hours to complete drying with this system.
- Compared to other traditional shell mold processes, it gives better quality.
- Size, weight, and quality are standardized and stable.
- Automatic Solutions for Sand Casting Processes
Provide the complete sand-casting automation process can contain the following: cold-core coating, laser marking, dispensing & molding assembly, screwing, handling system for sand casting.
- Automatic Solutions for Die Casting Processes
Labor in high-risk environments can be replaced by integrating several die-casting processes with robots.
AUTOMATIC SOLUTIONS FOR POST-TREATMENT OF MACHINING & CASTING
DSA also provides turnkey solutions for post-treatment of machining & casting, and is fully experienced in deburring, grinding, polishing, sandblasting, and cutting.
- Robotic Deburring, Grinding & Robotic Cutting Systems
Robotic Sandblasting Systems
- Deburring & polishing for grinding gate, runner, parting line & weld bead.
- Increasing productivity and safety, and saving labor.
- Robotics, integrated with sandblasting systems, enhance quality and save labor. A second robot can also be integrated for loading/unloading, increasing automation of production.
AUTOMATIC SOLUTIONS FOR MACHINE AUTOMATION PROCESSES
DSA is fully experienced, and provides a third turnkey solution for machining automation.
- CNC Machine Tending System
- Machine Tending Systems with Linear Units
- Enhance productivity by automation.
- Automate design for turnkey projects.
- Give a wide working range with external axis.
- Provide appropriate automation solutions.
- Approach real-time monitor and equipment status analysis by adding a DSA SCADA SMB system.
- Introduce automatic production scheduling to achieve the best production efficiency.
Customized X, Y, Z axis work range.
End of Line Machine Automation
Integrating after-machining processes, such as deburring, measurement, leak detection, cleaning, assembly, and laser marking. Integrating the vision system to reduce fixture using and increase production flexibility.
CMM Machine Tending Automation Systems
Flexible pallets with RFID, barcode or vision systems can be applied in mixed lines. PLC system controls the CMM to achieve measurement automatically.